Freight Acceptance Policy
While every precaution is taken to assure you receive your new furniture in good and reasonable condition it is important to note the
Deliveries of furniture from Capital Commercial Furniture Ltd are undertaken by our contracted transport companies. Furniture is
dispatched from our associated warehouses/factories in good order & condition - acknowledged by our transport companies by way of
signing the consignment note when the furniture is dispatched.
When the product is delivered to you, you will be asked to sign a consignment note, accepting delivery and responsibility for the product. Once
you have done so, the product, in whatever condition it is in, is solely your responsibility (excluding any manufacturing fault, which is
covered by warranty), and no claim for damage will be accepted beyond that point.<
Our transport companies drivers will stay at the delivery address for 15 minutes after unloading to give you time to carefully check
the goods. The steps you take are crucial!
1. Unwrap and carefully check the goods before signing for them.
2. The delivery driver must wait for a signature on the consignment note before leaving the
product on your premises and in your control.
3. Do not sign for the goods as in good order & condition unless you are satisfied
there is no damage.
4. If you are not satisfied with the condition of your product, or even unsure about the
condition of your product, please sign the consignment note with damaged clearly marked.
5.Under no circumstances should you mark the consignment note with STI or Subject To
Inspection. This is not accepted by Transport Companies as a basis to claim for damage.
6. Please be clear that once you sign to accept delivery of the product, you are
accepting full ownership for that product in its current condition.
7. If the recipient (either yourself or another associate) doesn’t follow this
procedure, there is no claim option available and the cost must be accepted by your company.
While we understand this will take a little more effort at the time of delivery, we are confident that it will improve the whole delivery
process and help to reduce the amount of complications should there be any damage to your orders.
The team at Capital Commercial Furniture Ltd