Why Choose Office Tables from Capital Commercial Furniture?
- Versatility: From conference rooms to workstations, ouroffice tablessuit a variety of needs and spaces.
- Quality Craftsmanship: Crafted from high-grade materials, our tables are built to last.
- Innovative Designs: Our team focuses on creative designs that integrate seamlessly into modern office environments.
- Customer Service: Our dedicated support team is always on standby to assist you with any questions or customisation requirements.
Choosing The Correct Office Table Size
Office Meeting Table - There is no standard meeting space size so you need to project how many attendees need to be accommodated in the space. A meeting space can be a simple arrangement with a compact table and four chairs or a large room to seat a dozen or twenty attendees.
A meeting space that is scalable will be helpful when your business, and team, grow.
Square Table - A square meeting table shape is created by butting up two rectangle tables lengthways. This creates a central “open area” in the middle for conference calls or files. It is also a good option for attendees who all need to work on laptops.
Rectangular - This is a popular shape as it utilises space more efficiently. Additional units can be butted up against each other end-to-end to make a longer table and diverse layouts can be created. These also work well as desks when combined with credenzas.
Circular - These work very well in smaller spaces and also create a small “open area” in the centre.
These two options will give you diverse solutions for small meetings to board meetings and large conferences. Seating can be kept to a minimum with chairs stored in another area, to be brought in, as and when needed.
As is typical of office furniture, meeting tables are produced in diverse materials. Wood-look and monochromatic colours with matching or contrasting legs. The wood look can be cherry, ash, mahogany, walnut and more. This allows for a variety of interior design styles to be catered for from classic styles to uber contemporary.
Enhance your meeting table with some carefully chosen chairs from our wide range online. Depending on the arrangement you have set up, you can place one chair at the head and foot of the table and if the table is 1200mm wide then two chairs will fit. Along the length of the table, 60cm is a good amount of space for each chair and attendee. A 1200mm x 2400mm arrangement will therefore seat 12 attendees.
Our Additional Offerings
- We supply durable, quality commercial furniture
- We cut out the middleman, offering warehouse & factory-direct prices
- Our business supports locally made as well as quality imported furniture
- The products have warranties of up to 15 years.
We also offer various options and upgrades on our office furniture giving you the benefit of customising our office chairs to meet your needs and match your décor plan.
Elevate Your Office Experience With Our Office Tables
At Capital Commercial Furniture, we provide you with an exceptional range of office tables as well as office & corner desks that are meticulously designed for the modern workspace. Whether it's a conference room or a personal desk, our tables are the epitome of form meeting function. So don't settle for the ordinary when you can have the extraordinary – shop now!